This is homework that should be done before the last day of this month. I want you to choose one topic below and find any good webpages, sites, or video clips which provide a lot of vocabulary for the topic and post the addresses in the comment box. (I don't want you to find too easy vocabulary.) Don't choose the same topic with others. In the comments box, please write what you choose as a topic. I will post one for your reference.
Possible Topics
-Health problems
-Animals / Plants
-Personalities
-Human body
-Emotions / Feelings
-Furniture
-Stores
-Occupations
-Shopping items
-Sports / Hobbies
-Food
(3 stamps)
This is example for you.
ReplyDeleteTopic : Health problem
Address : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WNJRl3BZ204
This is a video clip for English vocabulary of health problem.
Topic : Feelings
ReplyDeleteAddress : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wY1oFuh_AeQ&feature=related
This is a video clip for English vocabulary of feelings.
TOPIC : ANIMAL/PLANTS
ReplyDeleteADRESS : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BIr1ryxyrrQ
and http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FaMi1ImG1qw
NOVEMBER 12, 2010 12:34 AM