Dec 8, 2010

Homework - Grammar Structure 1

This is the On-line homework among the four major assignments that I mentioned at the first day. I want you to do this before the last class of this month. This is what I want you to do; choose one grammar structure from below and find any good video clips, sites or web pages about it and then post the addresses in the comment box so that other students can see them. If you would like to explain about the grammar, that will be great. I don't mind if you use Korean, or find any Korean  sites. That's fine. Please don't choose the same grammar with others.

I will explain  in class again. If you have a question, you can always email me.

You can choose your grammar structure among these;

Possible Grammar that you can choose
The Present Tense
The Past Tense
The Future Tense "Will"
The Future Tense "Be going to"
The Perfect Tense (Please focus on the present perfect tense.)
Gerunds
To-Infinitives
Adjectives & Adverbs
Participles (as adjectives)
Comparatives
Superlatives
The Passive Voice
(5 stamps)

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Topic : Participles(as adjectives)
    Address :
    1. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8OMHyyD6TsY&feature=related
    2. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=15khdJh1gq0&NR=1&feature=fvwp

    ReplyDelete
  3. Topic : The Future Tense 'will' & 'be going to'
    Address :
    1. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SmSKJ-t8lJ8&feature=fvw
    2. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JfpBiVFqtrs

    ReplyDelete